Interested in participating with 11:11 and Getty at our SUMMER ART FEST?!
Fill out the form and tell us a bit about yourself!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: MAY 30 @ MIDNIGHT
Event dates: July 9-10, 2022
11am - 6pm
"THE ARTS AND MENTAL HEALTH"
- All booth spaces are free.
- All booths must be activity-centric (except for food trucks) This means, each booth space must have either an activity to provide to the public or be demonstrating your craft, in addition to selling your art or hand-mades. This helps ensure that there is plenty of interesting stuff to engage families and participants.
- This is a two day event. There will be overnight security, but we recommend to plan for packing your valuables out at night.
- You will be asked for a $100 deposit to reserve your space. It will be refunded to you within 30 days post event.
- All booth spaces will be in Reseda Park at the corner of Victory and Reseda.
- You will be provided a tent, 6ft table, and 2 chairs.
- Valley-based will be given priority.
- Food trucks encouraged to submit